- Daily supervision for account bookkeeping and cashier job: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed asset ledger, material ledger.
- Orgnized monthly accounting closing. Take responsibility for material ledger closing including cycle counting activity and general ledger closing. Make sure corporate closing deadline can be achieved.
- In charge of GAAP reconciliation for both US and China standard. SOX request and Chinese accounting principle shall be strictly followed. Well SOX documentation shall be maintained.
- Coordinate financial audit as well as special audit (if any). Provide intergrity and accurate information for audit needs.
- Lead for monthly/quarterly/annually tax declaration. Take close eyes on tax policy updating and implement proper actions to make sure tax complience. Prepare corporate tax package with supervisor’s support.
- Orgnize and maintain HTC project with supervisor’s support.
- Work close with Senior accountant to obtain accurate financial data for FPA needs.
- Continue improvements for accounting accuracy and timeline. Support for FPA improvements as well.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor .
- Bachelor degree with accounting or finance related field
- Over 5 years MNC working experience in tax and accounting, experience in accounting supervision position is preferred.
- High level MS Office skill and good understanding of ERP systems (UFIDA)
- Well command of English, both written and spoken
- Key Competency: Attention to Detail, Business Acumen, Flexibility, Priority and Team management, Composure，Technical/Functional Expertise