1. Bachelor degree or above in Chemical Engineering, Safety Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
2. About 5 years or above experience in EHS area, prefer in chemical industry or manufacturing industry company
3. Good communication skill
Good command of English & PC skill
Good accountability & team sprit
1. Develop and implement safety training, conduct & promote the safety activities
2. Experienced in project leading
3. Check the operation of EHS regulations, conduct risk assessment and spot the risk and work out the control plan.
4. Advice and assistance to employee in all matters of occupational safety
5. Lead the detection, diagnosis and evaluation of occupational / non-occupational accidents; Provide technical support on root cause analysis and corrective actions.
6. Support and planning of accident prevention measures
7. Regular revision of the relevant environmental, health and safety legislations