1. Manage the order fulfillment, production/material planning, warehousing and import / export teams and team leaders to meet performance targets, providing clear support and guidance where required. Work with team members to address performance issues and ensure they have fulfill company compliance.
2. Represent the supply chain teams across the organisation, communicating and working effectively with other functions (manufacturing, procurement, quality, engineering, customer service and commercial), to meet the business goals.
3. Materials Planning Management
- Lead the whole process of material planning include raw material replenishment planning. Proactively manage the supply chain team to expedite shortages by identifying issues and internal problems.
- Manage the planning and warehouse teams to ensure deliver the stock planning and replenishment process from demand planning, safety stock /ROP setting, MOQ review to material planning.
- Manage supply of high-level assemblies from supplier with Kanban management and Pull method.
- Coordinate purchasing team to ensure on time delivery of material, assure timely WO of materials or requested products to support production.
4. Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Oversee customer demand, stock and supply planning to ensure excellent customer service while maintaining optimum stock level.
- Generate supply forecasts/purchase request based on aggregate customer demand in accordance with S&OP and identify optimum levels of inventory availability.
- Work with the production teams to develop right inventory management and cost reduction procedures.
- Monitor stock values and quantities and manage regular stock audits, both internally and externally, to maintain a high stock accuracy.
- Manage cycle counts to ensure the accuracy of inventory records, accurate receipt of materials and systems for manufacturing and trading.
- Maintain high efficiency and productivity to meet agile production and delivery requirement
- Responsible for inventory KPI such as total inventory value, turnover rates, inventory days, fulfillment level.
5. Order Management
- Responsible for order fulfilment process of all sales orders (manufacture in all segment facility) which supply to local (China) or export (worldwide) customers.
- Responsible for customer contacts in terms of contract, payment, lead-time and logistics arrangement.
- Interface with local and global stakeholders (Sales, Production, Procurement, Quality, Finance, Logistics etc.) to resolve delivery issues and improve processes. weekly shipment report to internal stakeholders
6. Import, Export and Compliance
- Select and manage forwarders effectively from service, cost and security perspective.
- Ensure fast and efficient import / export to meet targets committed to the customer.
- Ensure no disruption due to data integrity in import / export process.
- Compliance with E-ledger/E-license bonded material processing.
- Ensure full compliance with existing ISO 9001 procedures and develop new procedures and documentation where required.
- Any other reasonable request to meet the business needs. Being a member of management team, involved in the design and implement new processes to improve supply chain effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Commercial, International Trading or Economics or Management.
- MBA desired
2. Important General or Specific Skills:
- Ability to manage projects and multiple priorities.
-Familiarity with a manufacturing environment with an understanding of demand/production/logistics planning.
- Effective team leader.
- Target orientated and track record of successfully working to tight deadlines
- High integrity and honest.
- Strong internal and external communication skills.
- Work proactively and SMART.
- Constructively deals with conflict. Adapts style to suit the situation.
- Seeks opportunities to develop and to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
- Good in speaking, listening, reading and writing English
- PC skill used in Logistics area and ERP / MRP skills related to supply chain(JD Edwards E1 experience an advantage)
7 years + Supply Chain/Planning/ stock management / import & export Logistics experience from relevant industries.
- Experience or knowledge on high-mix product will be a plus.