1. Job Summary:
Responsible for managing, driving and communicating internally and externally all efforts relating to Quality Engineering, Product Reliability analysis, Failure analysis, Yield metrics and improvements in the KES Sisonic manufacturing facilities. Enhance the current system and matrices for data collection, analysis, reporting and spearheading development of new methods and processes necessary for continuously improving the organization''s competency and capability.
2. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the Quality Engineering team to include the product reliability lab assuring compliance to ISO 9002, QS 9000 and other applicable customer quality requirements.
2. Design, implement and manage, a closed loop system that effectively identifies customer satisfaction, quality, environmental and yield problems, their root causes, and facilitates driving, implementing and tracking corrective actions.
3. Participates in new process and automation development for manufacturing. Assist Manufacturing Engineering by measuring Cp/Cpk calculations and setting other quality performance characteristics in coordination with the KEI Sisonic development and production teams.
4. Set yield targets, quality metrics and develop strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
5. Report quality metrics of failure analysis and long term reliability testing. Perform DOEs to make in improvements in both areas.
6. Suggest step function improvements in process and work with appropriate departments on implementation.
7. Employs statistical analysis and statistical process control to analyze methods of inspection, testing and product quality. Evaluates, records and prepares reports to management indicating results, conclusions and recommendations.
8. Assists material review board and engineering change review board as requested.
9. Assure all process equipment complies with established calibration programs.
3. Job Specifications
1. 10+ years experience, including direct and indirect management of employees, design and development of automated and real time quality tracking / reporting systems, defect codes, workmanship standards, inspection criteria''s, DOE, DFM guidelines, Statistical Analysis. Also hands on experience in data analysis and problem solving as a part of managing yield improvement efforts
2. Critical skills include excellent communication abilities (both written and verbal), facilitation, and team building in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous manufacturing environment.
Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing Engineering OR Quality Engineering OR
related field with 10 years demonstrated relevant industry experience. Master''s preferred.
3. ASQ certified Quality Manager and ISO Lead Assessor credentials also highly desirable.
4. Six sigma experience a plus.